Edutainer | Confidence Coach | Podcast Producer
I Help You Become an Authentic, Confident, Emotionally Intelligent, and Mindful Human BEing.
Everything starts with BEing YOU, From the Inside Out.
Listen to My Jamming with Jason Podcast to Start Your Transformation!
Welcome to my home…page. Mi casa, su casa!
Most people live a life of quiet desperation, going through life in a hypnotic trace. It’s seems like “Groundhog’s Day” and soon every day, week, month and year roll together and they wake up thinking “where the hell did the last 10 years of my life go?” and end up having a mid-life crisis.
They live in constant fear and anxiety of what may happen (which usually never does), our “should” all over themselves, say horrible things to themself in their heads, and live a life of shoulda-woulda-coulda and play a victim that life is not fair, or let their circumstances dictate their level of well-being.
The fact that you are on this page means you either don’t buy that bullshit, or you are ready for a change. Congratulations, put up your hand because a big virtual high-five is coming your way across the crowded internet 🙂
- Maybe you’d like to feel more confident?
- Maybe you are tired of pretending to be someone else, when your authentic self is kicking and screaming to be let out to play.
- Maybe you’d like to feeling the crippling effect of fear and anxiety so you are actually living in peace?
- Maybe you’d like to control your emotions better, and learn how to manage the emotions from others?
- Maybe you’d just like to slow down and enjoy the present moment, like smelling the roses.
- Maybe you’d like to have better relationships personally and in your career?
I’m sure at least one of those stood out to you, and you’ve come to the right place to get help.
This website is dedicated to helping and serving you, my friend.
I’ve spent years writing, posting, producing podcasts and videos, training, and coaching people to have those things… and I’ve pulled it all together here as a one-stop-shop resource for Y-O-U.
The fact that you are still reading this page means something I said resonates with you.
So take a look around my home and neighborhood (this virtual one that is). Feel free to open doors and cupboards, look around and get to know me better, and you can even call out my name by clicking on the button “Schedule time with me” you will see, or send me an email using the Contact Form. Read the posts, watch the videos, and listen to the podcasts, where you could literally be entertained for months of time.
You’ll notice this webpage is simple. It’s that way on purpose… in fact you will come to learn there is a reason and intention for most everything I do (as crazy as I may sometimes sound). Complex usually causes confusion and frustration, and who needs that. Simple and practical is always the best choice.
I use a proprietary approach melding psychology, science, mindfulness & music to create a cutting-edge, holistic, & provocative approach to change your beliefs and identity.
Intuitive Leadership: Identify and manage emotions in yourself and others, so conversations don’t become difficult and you develop stronger, deeper relationships. Make quicker, better decisions and get out of your head.
Neural Influence: Learn how to use tools from psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and the principles of influence that get people to listen and take action, while strengthening relationships.
Mind Mastery: Practical skills and habits that become second nature, so you master your mind, know exactly what to say and do in any situation… and you have the strength to push yourself up when you get pushed down and an elephant sits on your back. You re-program both your conscious and sub-conscious mind that changes your beliefs and identify.
After all, “the doing is only as good as the being doing the doing.” – Jim Fortin.
When you use the tools I share, and listen to my voice, you quit getting stuck in your head, going down rabbit holes, worrying about swatting mosquitos, or staying stuck in your head. Instead you transform yourself and the world around you magically changes.
Keep scrolling to find my latest posts and podcasts, and you can also join my VIP Lounge where I will communicate directly with you. And since it’s free, you’ve got nothing to lose, but you will get treated like the very important person (VIP) I know you are.
I’m not hear to brag about myself, I’m here to serve you, and here’s what some others are saying about how I help:
- “Jason is a remarkable guy! He is one of the top trainers and coaches in the business today.” – Brian Tracy
- “I have used many coaches and mentors over the years. The ideas and value I received in one call with Jason, was worth more than all of the other coaches and mentors I have used combined.” – AJ MacQuarrie
- “Jason is a Jedi master!” – Jerome Wade
- It’s A Practice, Not a Perfect with Holly DuckworthToday we are being visited by Holly Duckworth to discuss bringing mindfulness into the workplace. Holly has been dedicated to making mindfulness a much more accepted practice in the world of business, along with promoting a message of being the “you, you know”. Reach out to Holly on LinkedIn and at: hollyduckworth.com
- VIP Everybody Hurts SometimesLife doesn’t always go the way we want it to, and at those times we can feel very alone. I’ve felt that way and I’m sure you have too. “When your day is longAnd the night, the night is yours aloneWhen you’re sure you’ve had enoughOf this life, well hang on…Take comfort in your friendsEverybody …
- E245 Struggling Mentally Behind Closed Doors with Andie MurphyIf you ever thought “I wish I felt better” or “I wish I was happier” then today’s episode may be just for you! In today’s podcast we are joined by Andie Murphy who is here to help us improve our own mental well being. Too often people struggle mentally behind closed doors not realizing others …
- E244 Finding Your Voice Again with Gina HansenIn today’s #jammingwithjason #podcast I talk with my friend Gina Hansen about her experience when the rug got pulled out from under her life. When you listen to this entire episode you will learn all that Gina experienced in the span of six months, and how she was able to find her voice again. An …
- Getting to Know Your Alter-Ego ManagerIn today’s episode we are going to re-visit our ego states. However today is going to be a little more in depth and specific. We are going to do a deep dive into the “manager state”. Our inner managers basically keep our lives on track. From waking up in the morning, to handling critical tasks …
- VIP BEing Uniquely YOUI’ll keep it short this week since I’m about to get in the car and drive to norther California for a business trip the rest of this week. I posted an article this last week on LinkedIn that now has over 2,200 reads, which means you will also find it helpful, so I put a …
- E243 Making Life Less ComplicatedI’m sure you may find it easy to agree with us when we say that life can be quite complicated. However you may not wish to accept that a lot of these complications may be coming from yourself! In today’s episode, Kathy Gruver and I will take the time to discuss various ways to help …
- E242 Caring for People is Leadership with Stacey GrahamA lot of people in the corporate world may find themselves entering into leadership roles, whether as their permanent position or just for a temporary amount of time. Many of these people may only have had experience in the more technical aspects of their jobs, and may not be very prepared to lead others. Stacey …
- I Like You Just the Way You AreI grew up watching Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood on TV, and am guessing you may have too. I love how Mr. Rogers made me feel. I love how he taught me to be curious about life. I love how he told me it was OK, just to be me. But, as I grew older I forgot …
- Change the World by Focusing on RelationshipsDespite wherever you’re trying to go in life, believe it or not, cultivating healthy relationships are one of the most important factors in achieving your goals. Hearing this may have you thinking that in order to build relationships you need to focus on other people. However this couldn’t be further from the truth. A lot …