Edutainer | Executive Coach | Media Producer
I help Revolutionary Professionals and Executives smash the glass ceiling, without conforming, through Mindset Practices and Conditioning, giving you the Internal Competitive Edge by BEing Uniquely YOU.
Become a more Authentic, Confident, Emotionally Intelligent,
and Mindful Human BEing, since everything starts with just BEing YOU,
From the Inside Out.
Listen to My Jamming with Jason Podcast to Start Your Transformation!
Welcome to my home…page. Mi casa, su casa!
Most people live a life of quiet desperation, going through life in a hypnotic trace. It’s seems like “Groundhog’s Day” and soon every day, week, month and year roll together and they wake up thinking “where the hell did the last 10 years of my life go?” and end up having a mid-life crisis.
There is a glass ceiling holding you back from getting what you want and you just don’t know how to smash through it to the other side.
In fact, the better you are technically at your job, the more you usually ignore the things that are really most important in your life, and if you do wake up sometimes it’s usually too little too late (e.g. losing your job, losing your relationships, physical and mental health issues).
Whether you believe it or not, I have seen this countless times with the executives I’ve worked with, and I’ve gone through the same challenges that I hope you will never have to deal with.
They live in constant fear and anxiety of what may happen (which usually never does), or “should” all over themselves, say horrible things to themself in their heads, and live a life of shoulda-woulda-coulda and play a victim that life is not fair, or let their circumstances dictate their level of well-being.
The fact that you are on this page means you either don’t buy that bullshit, or you are ready for a change. Congratulations, put up your hand because a big virtual high-five is coming your way across the crowded internet 🙂
- Maybe you’d like to feel more confident?
- Maybe you are tired of pretending to be someone else, when your authentic self is kicking and screaming to be let out to play.
- Maybe you’d like to feeling the crippling effect of fear and anxiety so you are actually living in peace?
- Maybe you’d like to control your emotions better, and learn how to manage the emotions from others?
- Maybe you’d just like to slow down and enjoy the present moment, like smelling the roses.
- Maybe you’d like to have better relationships personally and in your career?
I’m sure at least one of those stood out to you, and you’ve come to the right place to get help.
This website is dedicated to helping and serving you, my friend.
I’ve spent years writing, posting, producing podcasts and videos, training, and coaching people to have those things… and I’ve pulled it all together here as a one-stop-shop resource for Y-O-U.
The fact that you are still reading this page means something I said resonates with you.
So take a look around my home and neighborhood (this virtual one that is). Feel free to open doors and cupboards, look around and get to know me better, and you can even call out my name by clicking on the button “Schedule time with me” you will see, or send me an email using the Contact Form. Read the posts, watch the videos, and listen to the podcasts, where you could literally be entertained and educated for months or even years.
You’ll notice this webpage is simple. It’s that way on purpose… in fact you will come to learn there is a reason and intention for most everything I do (as crazy as I may sometimes sound). Complex usually causes confusion and frustration, and who needs that. Simple and practical is always the best choice.
I use a proprietary approach melding psychology, science, mindfulness & music to create a cutting-edge, holistic, & provocative approach to change your beliefs and identity. I use a proprietary approach to learning that helps you learn faster and remember more.
Intuitive Leadership: Identify and manage emotions in yourself and others, so conversations don’t become difficult and you develop stronger, deeper relationships. Make quicker, better decisions and get out of your head.
Neural Influence: Learn how to use tools from psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and the principles of influence that get people to listen and take action, while strengthening relationships.
Mind Mastery: Practical skills and habits that become second nature, so you master your mind, know exactly what to say and do in any situation… and you have the strength to push yourself up when you get pushed down and an elephant sits on your back. You re-program both your conscious and sub-conscious mind that changes your beliefs and identify.
MultiSensory Learning: MultiSensory LearningTM is a proprietary learning method I developed that activates more senses in the learning process, and accesses the power of the subconscious brain, helping you learn quicker and retain more information. It uses the science behind learning and brain processing, and how to practically use tools to go from 10% retention to almost 70% retention.
What you DO is not nearly as important as how you are BEing. You have to BE different, DO things differently, and then you can HAVE what you want. Wishing, hoping, and praying for things to change just doesn’t work.
After all, “the doing is only as good as the being doing the doing.” – Jim Fortin.
When you use the tools I share, and listen to my voice, you quit getting stuck in your head, going down rabbit holes, worrying about swatting mosquitos, or staying stuck in your head. Instead you transform yourself and the world around you magically changes.
Trying to control and change others is a broken strategy that just doesn’t work. It’s like beating your head against the wall. It will leave you bruised and bleeding with a pounding headache.
Keep scrolling to find my latest posts and podcasts, and you can also join my VIP Lounge where I will communicate directly with you. And since it’s free, so you’ve got nothing to lose, but you will get treated like the very important person (VIP) I know you are.
I’m not hear to brag about myself, I’m here to serve you, and here’s what some others are saying about how I help:
- “Jason is a remarkable guy! He is one of the top trainers and coaches in the business today.” – Brian Tracy
- “I have used many coaches and mentors over the years. The ideas and value I received in one call with Jason, was worth more than all of the other coaches and mentors I have used combined.” – AJ MacQuarrie
- “Jason is a Jedi master!” – Jerome Wade
I’ve spent most of my career as an executive and thought leader in internal audit, risk management, ethics, compliance, GRC, etc… and while I still serve people in those areas (check out my LinkedIn Profile and courses on cRisk Academy) or Contact Me if you need help in those areas… what people really need help with usually has nothing to do with the technical part of their job.
- What’s Your Favorite Cartoon Character?Sometimes it’s nice to spend some stress free time getting in touch with our younger selves. One great way to do that is to revisit the old cartoons that we used to enjoy watching so much!In today’s episode Kathy and Jason discuss their favorite cartoons and what their takeaways were from them.
- You Don’t Need a LobotomyI recently re-connected with a friend of mine, with whom recorded a podcast episode with that you will hear in the next month or so. It was great to talk with her again after almost 10 years. We picked right up where we left off and have had several great discussions together, where I got …
- E277 Empathy for the Underdog with Jason CutterHave you ever felt like an underdog or have empathy for the underdog? I do, and so does Jason Cutter, my guest on this #jammingwithjason #podcast episode. And not only does Jason have empathy and cheer for the underdog, since he is one himself, but he also has an amazing story from being raised hating …
- Are You Wearing Socks?What kind of socks do you wear… If any at all? For an item that seems so irrelevant, socks are a great way to express yourself!Believe it or not a lot of social constructs revolve around the socks we wear as a part of our entire outfit. Wear a suit… Wear a tie… A lot …
- Is Your Job Killing YOU?Most people’s jobs are a pressure cooker of stress and emotions, and that carries over into your personal life and performance at work. Headaches, back pain, trouble sleeping is probably stress related and you don’t even realize it. Maybe you already ready realize it, but just don’t know how to break free. Are you feeling …
- E276 Creating a Better Version of Yourself at Work with Sasja ChomosMost people’s jobs are a pressure cooker of stress and emotions, and that carries over into your personal life and performance at work. Headaches, back pain, trouble sleeping is probably stress related and you don’t even realize it. Maybe you already ready realize it, but just don’t know how to break free. Are you feeling …
- Are You Seeking Contentment or Excitement?Today we discuss the difference between contentment and excitement. Contentment can be nice because we can enter into a relaxed state, but is there a point where we get TOO content?Conversely excitement can be fun, but at what point can excitement seeking become detrimental?Like many things balance is incredibly important, and in this episode we …
- When Failing isn’t an Option and Taking off Your MaskIs there a little voice in your heart telling you it’s time to take a different path, but your head doesn’t want to follow? Are you afraid to show who you really are because you think you have to be tough, or show up a certain way in the world? Do you think you are …
- E275 Failure is Not an Option Mindset with Evgeny “Jay” LikhodedI had the privilege to sit down with Jay Likhoded, the CEO of Clausematch on #jammingwithjason and talk about how he and his company are changing the world of compliance, and if that’s not your jam, don’t worry this #podcast episode has nothing to do with compliance. Revolutionary people who change the world learn that …
- Awakening Your Sense of Awe Through Magic with Mike PisciottaIf you haven’t noticed yet, we love MAGIC here on the podcast! Today we have Mike Pisciotta on the podcast to share his story of how he became a magician and finding your bliss! Mike Pisciotta is an acclaimed performer based in Los Angeles, CA and serves as the resident magician for the world famous …