Edutainer | Executive Coach | Media Producer
I help Revolutionary Professionals and Executives positively change their world, without trying to be like everyone else, through simple Mindset Practices and Conditioning, giving YOU the Internal Competitive Edge.
Become a more Authentic, Confident, Emotionally Intelligent,
and Mindful Human BEing, since everything starts with just BEing YOU,
From the Inside Out.
Listen to My Jamming with Jason Podcast to Start Your Transformation!
Welcome to my home…page. Mi casa, su casa!
Most people live a life of quiet desperation, going through life in a hypnotic trace. It’s seems like “Groundhog’s Day” and soon every day, week, month and year roll together and they wake up thinking “where the hell did the last 10 years of my life go?” and end up having a mid-life crisis.
I’ve spent most of my career as an expert and thought leader in internal audit, risk management, ethics, compliance, GRC, etc… and while I still serve people in those areas (check out my LinkedIn Profile and courses on cRisk Academy) or Contact Me if you need help in those areas… what people really need help with usually has nothing to do with the technical part of their job.
In fact, the better you are technically at your job, the more you usually ignore the things that are really most important in your life, and if you do wake up sometimes it’s usually too little too late (e.g. losing your job, losing your relationships, physical and mental health issues).
Whether you believe it or not, I have seen this countless times with the executives I’ve worked with, and I’ve gone through the same challenges that I hope you will never have to deal with.
They live in constant fear and anxiety of what may happen (which usually never does), or “should” all over themselves, say horrible things to themself in their heads, and live a life of shoulda-woulda-coulda and play a victim that life is not fair, or let their circumstances dictate their level of well-being.
The fact that you are on this page means you either don’t buy that bullshit, or you are ready for a change. Congratulations, put up your hand because a big virtual high-five is coming your way across the crowded internet 🙂
- Maybe you’d like to feel more confident?
- Maybe you are tired of pretending to be someone else, when your authentic self is kicking and screaming to be let out to play.
- Maybe you’d like to feeling the crippling effect of fear and anxiety so you are actually living in peace?
- Maybe you’d like to control your emotions better, and learn how to manage the emotions from others?
- Maybe you’d just like to slow down and enjoy the present moment, like smelling the roses.
- Maybe you’d like to have better relationships personally and in your career?
I’m sure at least one of those stood out to you, and you’ve come to the right place to get help.
This website is dedicated to helping and serving you, my friend.
I’ve spent years writing, posting, producing podcasts and videos, training, and coaching people to have those things… and I’ve pulled it all together here as a one-stop-shop resource for Y-O-U.
The fact that you are still reading this page means something I said resonates with you.
So take a look around my home and neighborhood (this virtual one that is). Feel free to open doors and cupboards, look around and get to know me better, and you can even call out my name by clicking on the button “Schedule time with me” you will see, or send me an email using the Contact Form. Read the posts, watch the videos, and listen to the podcasts, where you could literally be entertained and educated for months or even years.
You’ll notice this webpage is simple. It’s that way on purpose… in fact you will come to learn there is a reason and intention for most everything I do (as crazy as I may sometimes sound). Complex usually causes confusion and frustration, and who needs that. Simple and practical is always the best choice.
I use a proprietary approach melding psychology, science, mindfulness & music to create a cutting-edge, holistic, & provocative approach to change your beliefs and identity. I use a proprietary approach to learning that helps you learn faster and remember more.
Intuitive Leadership: Identify and manage emotions in yourself and others, so conversations don’t become difficult and you develop stronger, deeper relationships. Make quicker, better decisions and get out of your head.
Neural Influence: Learn how to use tools from psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and the principles of influence that get people to listen and take action, while strengthening relationships.
Mind Mastery: Practical skills and habits that become second nature, so you master your mind, know exactly what to say and do in any situation… and you have the strength to push yourself up when you get pushed down and an elephant sits on your back. You re-program both your conscious and sub-conscious mind that changes your beliefs and identify.
MultiSensory Learning: MultiSensory LearningTM is a proprietary learning method I developed that activates more senses in the learning process, and accesses the power of the subconscious brain, helping you learn quicker and retain more information. It uses the science behind learning and brain processing, and how to practically use tools to go from 10% retention to almost 70% retention.
What you DO is not nearly as important as how you are BEing. You have to BE different, DO things differently, and then you can HAVE what you want. Wishing, hoping, and praying for things to change just doesn’t work.
After all, “the doing is only as good as the being doing the doing.” – Jim Fortin.
When you use the tools I share, and listen to my voice, you quit getting stuck in your head, going down rabbit holes, worrying about swatting mosquitos, or staying stuck in your head. Instead you transform yourself and the world around you magically changes.
Trying to control and change others is a broken strategy that just doesn’t work. It’s like beating your head against the wall. It will leave you bruised and bleeding with a pounding headache.
Keep scrolling to find my latest posts and podcasts, and you can also join my VIP Lounge where I will communicate directly with you. And since it’s free, so you’ve got nothing to lose, but you will get treated like the very important person (VIP) I know you are.
I’m not hear to brag about myself, I’m here to serve you, and here’s what some others are saying about how I help:
- “Jason is a remarkable guy! He is one of the top trainers and coaches in the business today.” – Brian Tracy
- “I have used many coaches and mentors over the years. The ideas and value I received in one call with Jason, was worth more than all of the other coaches and mentors I have used combined.” – AJ MacQuarrie
- “Jason is a Jedi master!” – Jerome Wade
- What Was Your First Childhood Memory?Like last week’s episode we are going to tap into our childhood selves and delve into our first memories! Just like what we wanted to be when we grew up shapes who we become, our first moments do exactly the same.Kathy and Jason share with us all what those moments were for them, and we …
- Are You Feeling Psychologically Safe?Up until a few months ago I had never heard the term psychological safety, and I’m guessing you might not have either. The more I’ve thought about it, and experienced it myself, the more convinced I am of its vital importance for you to be authentically you. I’m not going to lie to you, sometimes …
- E273 Feed Fear a Suck It SandwichYou probably know what a knuckle sandwich is, but what’s a suck it sandwich? Listen and learn, since as usual there is a story behind the title. Whether you believe it or not, much of your life is spent in fear, worry, being scared, etc… that shows up when you are triggered and move into …
- What Did You Want to Be When You Grew Up?Today we discuss what we were like as children and how those older dreams and ideas helped to shape the people that we became.We all may not have become exactly what we thought we would, but regardless of that outcome, there are probably many ways in which those experiences shaped you just as it had …
- This week I did something that scared the hell out of me… and I didn’t die.This week I did something that scared the hell out of me… and I didn’t die. Maybe it’s too many mob movies, but I have always been terrified of having a barber give me a shave with a straight edge razor. It’s very vulnerable to allow someone else to have a razor sharp knife sliding …
- E272 Music Brings Us Together with Christian SwainToday’s guest is Christian Swain, CEO of Pantheon Podcasts. This is one of those episodes where I get to geek out talking, and laughing about a lot of different topics with Christian (my brother from another mother) where the theme throughout is, you guessing it, music. Just a few things we discuss: how rock n …
- Active Listening and Asking Powerful Questions with Corey BlakeWhen people talk, do you actively listen without judgement? Are you asking questions because you are curious? We are excited to have Corey Blake back with us to discuss how those two things can really make a huge difference in your relationships and your own growth. As with all #fireandearthpodcast episodes we go some places …
- Are You Pushing Down Your Feelings??Do you fear being seen as a failure, or not measuring up? Most people do. In this week’s podcast we talk about the male perspective of relationships and why so many men seem like they aren’t present and aren’t in the game with their relationship. Believe it or not, but most men have been taught …
- E271 What Really Matters is the People We Love with Israel SmithDo you fear being seen as a failure, or not measuring up? Most people do. In this #jammingwithjason #podcast we talk about the male perspective of relationships and why so many men seem like they aren’t present and aren’t in the game with their relationship. This is a must listen episode for men, and for …
- What Makes a Good Friend?In today’s episode we discuss the best qualities and traits that make for a good friend. We have a lot of acquaintances in life, but the friends that we have are the people that surpass that level in our social lives. So who are these friends, and what makes them different from the other people …