Edutainer | Executive Coach | Media Producer
I help Revolutionary Professionals and Executives smash the glass ceiling, without conforming, through Mindset Practices and Conditioning, giving you the Internal Competitive Edge by BEing Uniquely YOU.
Become a more Authentic, Confident, Emotionally Intelligent,
and Mindful Human BEing, since everything starts with just BEing YOU,
From the Inside Out.
Listen to My Jamming with Jason Podcast to Start Your Transformation!
Welcome to my home…page. Mi casa, su casa!
Most people live a life of quiet desperation, going through life in a hypnotic trace. It’s seems like “Groundhog’s Day” and soon every day, week, month and year roll together and they wake up thinking “where the hell did the last 10 years of my life go?” and end up having a mid-life crisis.
There is a glass ceiling holding you back from getting what you want and you just don’t know how to smash through it to the other side.
In fact, the better you are technically at your job, the more you usually ignore the things that are really most important in your life, and if you do wake up sometimes it’s usually too little too late (e.g. losing your job, losing your relationships, physical and mental health issues).
Whether you believe it or not, I have seen this countless times with the executives I’ve worked with, and I’ve gone through the same challenges that I hope you will never have to deal with.
They live in constant fear and anxiety of what may happen (which usually never does), or “should” all over themselves, say horrible things to themself in their heads, and live a life of shoulda-woulda-coulda and play a victim that life is not fair, or let their circumstances dictate their level of well-being.
The fact that you are on this page means you either don’t buy that bullshit, or you are ready for a change. Congratulations, put up your hand because a big virtual high-five is coming your way across the crowded internet 🙂
- Maybe you’d like to feel more confident?
- Maybe you are tired of pretending to be someone else, when your authentic self is kicking and screaming to be let out to play.
- Maybe you’d like to feeling the crippling effect of fear and anxiety so you are actually living in peace?
- Maybe you’d like to control your emotions better, and learn how to manage the emotions from others?
- Maybe you’d just like to slow down and enjoy the present moment, like smelling the roses.
- Maybe you’d like to have better relationships personally and in your career?
I’m sure at least one of those stood out to you, and you’ve come to the right place to get help.
This website is dedicated to helping and serving you, my friend.
I’ve spent years writing, posting, producing podcasts and videos, training, and coaching people to have those things… and I’ve pulled it all together here as a one-stop-shop resource for Y-O-U.
The fact that you are still reading this page means something I said resonates with you.
So take a look around my home and neighborhood (this virtual one that is). Feel free to open doors and cupboards, look around and get to know me better, and you can even call out my name by clicking on the button “Schedule time with me” you will see, or send me an email using the Contact Form. Read the posts, watch the videos, and listen to the podcasts, where you could literally be entertained and educated for months or even years.
You’ll notice this webpage is simple. It’s that way on purpose… in fact you will come to learn there is a reason and intention for most everything I do (as crazy as I may sometimes sound). Complex usually causes confusion and frustration, and who needs that. Simple and practical is always the best choice.
I use a proprietary approach melding psychology, science, mindfulness & music to create a cutting-edge, holistic, & provocative approach to change your beliefs and identity. I use a proprietary approach to learning that helps you learn faster and remember more.
Intuitive Leadership: Identify and manage emotions in yourself and others, so conversations don’t become difficult and you develop stronger, deeper relationships. Make quicker, better decisions and get out of your head.
Neural Influence: Learn how to use tools from psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and the principles of influence that get people to listen and take action, while strengthening relationships.
Mind Mastery: Practical skills and habits that become second nature, so you master your mind, know exactly what to say and do in any situation… and you have the strength to push yourself up when you get pushed down and an elephant sits on your back. You re-program both your conscious and sub-conscious mind that changes your beliefs and identify.
MultiSensory Learning: MultiSensory LearningTM is a proprietary learning method I developed that activates more senses in the learning process, and accesses the power of the subconscious brain, helping you learn quicker and retain more information. It uses the science behind learning and brain processing, and how to practically use tools to go from 10% retention to almost 70% retention.
What you DO is not nearly as important as how you are BEing. You have to BE different, DO things differently, and then you can HAVE what you want. Wishing, hoping, and praying for things to change just doesn’t work.
After all, “the doing is only as good as the being doing the doing.” – Jim Fortin.
When you use the tools I share, and listen to my voice, you quit getting stuck in your head, going down rabbit holes, worrying about swatting mosquitos, or staying stuck in your head. Instead you transform yourself and the world around you magically changes.
Trying to control and change others is a broken strategy that just doesn’t work. It’s like beating your head against the wall. It will leave you bruised and bleeding with a pounding headache.
Keep scrolling to find my latest posts and podcasts, and you can also join my VIP Lounge where I will communicate directly with you. And since it’s free, so you’ve got nothing to lose, but you will get treated like the very important person (VIP) I know you are.
I’m not hear to brag about myself, I’m here to serve you, and here’s what some others are saying about how I help:
- “Jason is a remarkable guy! He is one of the top trainers and coaches in the business today.” – Brian Tracy
- “I have used many coaches and mentors over the years. The ideas and value I received in one call with Jason, was worth more than all of the other coaches and mentors I have used combined.” – AJ MacQuarrie
- “Jason is a Jedi master!” – Jerome Wade
I’ve spent most of my career as an executive and thought leader in internal audit, risk management, ethics, compliance, GRC, etc… and while I still serve people in those areas (check out my LinkedIn Profile and courses on cRisk Academy) or Contact Me if you need help in those areas… what people really need help with usually has nothing to do with the technical part of their job.
- Are You Messy or Neat?In today’s episode Kathy and Jason discuss another lifestyle question. Are you messy or neat?Maybe you don’t even fit 100% in one category and that may make you neatly messy! Or maybe you’re more messily neat?The big follow up question is, what does this say about our personalities? Listen in to learn more about us …
- Are you a little out of balance?Do you feel like your life is a little out of balance? Would you like more energy and want to feel happier? Who doesn’t! What if you could get that without popping pills, or loading up on caffeine? Then this podcast episode with my friend, Dr. Jeannie Arunima is made just for you. And we …
- E283 From Both Sides NowThere are two sides to every story, and in this #jammingwithjason #podcast we dig into Joni Mitchell’s great song “Both Sides Now.” Why? If you think you know everything, or are only looking at things from one angle, chances are you aren’t seeing the whole picture. And when you don’t see the whole picture that …
- Running NakedI’ve started running naked, and I’m loving it. Nothing but me and mother nature out in front of me, takes me back to my youth. I feel more vibrant and alive. In fact, I went naked this entire last weekend. Now before I get much further I have a few things I should disclaim. I …
- E282 Find Your Balance, Energy & Happiness the Natural Way with Dr Jeannie ArunimaDo you feel like your life is a little out of balance? Would you like more energy and want to feel happier? Who doesn’t! Then this #jammingwithjason #podcast episode with my friend, Dr. Jeannie Arunima is made just for you. Hear her journey of healing and balance through trauma, depression, fibromyalgia, and Graves’ disease using …
- Kobe Bryant and Shitty LeadersWhat do Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Steph Curry have in common? Besides being world-class professional basketball players, they have also had the same performance coach, our guest on the podcast Alan Stein Jr. While these men may be peak performers in their craft, anyone has the ability to be at the top …
- E281 Shitty Leaders are Not Shitty People with Mark RobinsonHave you ever worked for someone you thought was a horrible boss? Maybe you even used some choice words to describe them. Most people have. Before you make any more judgements, take a listen to this #jammingwithjason #podcast episode with Mark Robinson, the Shitty Leadership Coach. That shitty leadership you experienced is more likely the …
- Running NakedI’ve started running naked, and I’m loving it. Nothing but me and mother nature out in front of me, takes me back to my youth. I feel more vibrant and alive. Now before I get much further I have a few things I should disclaim. I am not running without any clothes. That would be …
- It’s Your Story Not Your SituationToday Kathy and Jason are discussing rejection and how they both interpret it.Often times the fear of rejection can hold people back in life, and how difficult it may be, we can train ourselves to become okay with hearing “no”!Once that fear is overcome we can open many new doors that may not have otherwise …
- Balancing Mind, Body and Spirit and the Number 3“One is the loneliest number that you’ll ever do“Two can be as bad as one,“It’s the loneliest number since the number one.” One by Harry Nilsson (covered by Three Dog Night). But what about the number three? one of my favorite numbers. All around you are things in three, and in my opinion three’s company, …