Edutainer | Consigliere | Executive Career Coach | Media Producer
I help revolutionary professionals and executives kick ass in their career without conforming, or selling your soul to the devil.
When you learn how to be uniquely you, lead with your intuition, develop neural influence skills, and master your mindset, you unleash your confidence and true potential as a powerful leader who positively changes the world.
Traditional command and control, authoritarian leadership model is already dead, and you don’t have to be an asshole to be an effective leader. You can be a part of the revolution and the solution to the toxic corporate culture.
Schedule Your Call to Start Your Career Transformation!
Welcome to my home…page. Mi casa, es su casa!
Most people live a life of quiet desperation, going through life in a hypnotic trace. It’s seems like “Groundhog’s Day” and soon every day, week, month and year roll together and they wake up thinking “where the hell did the last 10 years of my life go?” and end up having a mid-life crisis.
There is a glass ceiling holding you back from getting what you want and you just don’t know how to smash through it to the other side.
In fact, the better you are technically at your job, the more you usually ignore the things that are really most important in your life, and if you do wake up sometimes it’s usually too little too late (e.g. losing your job, losing your relationships, physical and mental health issues).
Whether you believe it or not, I have seen this countless times with the executives I’ve worked with, and I’ve gone through the same challenges that I hope you will never have to deal with.
They live in constant fear and anxiety of what may happen (which usually never does), or “should” all over themselves, say horrible things to themself in their heads, and live a life of shoulda-woulda-coulda and play a victim that life is not fair, or let their circumstances dictate their level of well-being.
The fact that you are on this page means you either don’t buy that bullshit, or you are ready for a change. Congratulations, put up your hand because a big virtual high-five is coming your way across the crowded internet 🙂
- Maybe you’d like to feel more confident?
- Maybe you are tired of pretending to be someone else, when your authentic self is kicking and screaming to be let out to play.
- Maybe you’d like to feeling the crippling effect of fear and anxiety so you are actually living in peace?
- Maybe you’d like to control your emotions better, and learn how to manage the emotions from others?
- Maybe you’d just like to slow down and enjoy the present moment, like smelling the roses.
- Maybe you’d like to have better relationships personally and in your career?
I’m sure at least one of those stood out to you, and you’ve come to the right place to get help.
This website is dedicated to helping and serving you, my friend.
I’ve spent years writing, posting, producing podcasts and videos, training, and coaching people to have those things… and I’ve pulled it all together here as a one-stop-shop resource for Y-O-U.
The fact that you are still reading this page means something I said resonates with you.
So take a look around my home and neighborhood (this virtual one that is). Feel free to open doors and cupboards, look around and get to know me better, and you can even call out my name by clicking on the button “Schedule time with me” you will see, or send me an email using the Contact Form. Read the posts, watch the videos, and listen to the podcasts, where you could literally be entertained and educated for months or even years.
You’ll notice this webpage is simple. It’s that way on purpose… in fact you will come to learn there is a reason and intention for most everything I do (as crazy as I may sometimes sound). Complex usually causes confusion and frustration, and who needs that. Simple and practical is always the best choice.
I use a proprietary approach melding psychology, science, mindfulness & music to create a cutting-edge, holistic, & provocative approach to change your beliefs and identity. I use a proprietary approach to learning that helps you learn faster and remember more.
Intuitive Leadership: Identify and manage emotions in yourself and others, so conversations don’t become difficult and you develop stronger, deeper relationships. Make quicker, better decisions and get out of your head.
Neural Influence: Learn how to use tools from psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and the principles of influence that get people to listen and take action, while strengthening relationships.
Mind Mastery: Practical skills and habits that become second nature, so you master your mind, know exactly what to say and do in any situation… and you have the strength to push yourself up when you get pushed down and an elephant sits on your back. You re-program both your conscious and sub-conscious mind that changes your beliefs and identify.
MultiSensory Learning: MultiSensory LearningTM is a proprietary learning method I developed that activates more senses in the learning process, and accesses the power of the subconscious brain, helping you learn quicker and retain more information. It uses the science behind learning and brain processing, and how to practically use tools to go from 10% retention to almost 70% retention.
What you DO is not nearly as important as how you are BEing. You have to BE different, DO things differently, and then you can HAVE what you want. Wishing, hoping, and praying for things to change just doesn’t work.
After all, “the doing is only as good as the being doing the doing.” – Jim Fortin.
When you use the tools I share, and listen to my voice, you quit getting stuck in your head, going down rabbit holes, worrying about swatting mosquitos, or staying stuck in your head. Instead you transform yourself and the world around you magically changes.
Trying to control and change others is a broken strategy that just doesn’t work. It’s like beating your head against the wall. It will leave you bruised and bleeding with a pounding headache.
Keep scrolling to find my latest posts and podcasts, and you can also join my VIP Lounge where I will communicate directly with you. And since it’s free, so you’ve got nothing to lose, but you will get treated like the very important person (VIP) I know you are.
I’m not hear to brag about myself, I’m here to serve you, and here’s what some others are saying about how I help:
- “Jason is a remarkable guy! He is one of the top trainers and coaches in the business today.” – Brian Tracy
- “I have used many coaches and mentors over the years. The ideas and value I received in one call with Jason, was worth more than all of the other coaches and mentors I have used combined.” – AJ MacQuarrie
- “Jason is a Jedi master!” – Jerome Wade
I’ve spent most of my career as an executive and thought leader in internal audit, risk management, ethics, compliance, GRC, etc… and while I still serve people in those areas (check out my LinkedIn Profile and courses on cRisk Academy) or Contact Me if you need help in those areas… what people really need help with usually has nothing to do with the technical part of their job.
- Ep-17 Is That Really What You Believe?“True growth is not growing inside of someone else’s system of values and beliefs… It is finding and discovering your own.” In this episode we take Brad’s first impression about the quote and discuss how our indoctrination from childhood leads to the values and beliefs we often have now… many of which we may no …
- It’s Really That SimpleComplexity usually comes with the expensive price tag of worry and anxiety. What would happen if you simplified your life? Would you feel more peace, joy, and happiness? In this episode we share some examples of how more, and more complication is usually not your best option. And what can happen when you start making …
- Ep-16 The Air That I Breathe“Sometimes… all I need is the air that I breathe and to love you” The Hollies. Sometimes it’s just that simple. In fact, without breath in just a few minutes your body dies so it’s vital to life, and it’s also vital to your spiritual evolvement. In this episode we discuss how we can be …
- Accepting the Is-Ness of the MomentCan you accept what is, and be present in the moment? Are you judging and calling things good or bad, instead of saying “we’ll see?” “When people see things as beautiful, other things become ugly. When people see some things as good, other things become bad.” Lao Tzu. Can you withhold judgement and be grateful …
- E324 Getting Out of the Rat Race with Laura NoelEver feel like you are a rat or a hamster just spinning on a wheel. Get up, go to work, come home, go to bed, get up and do it all over again. Are you ready to get out of the rat race and unlock you full potential to achieve impossible goals? Then listen to …
Continue reading “E324 Getting Out of the Rat Race with Laura Noel”
- Ep-15 Love, Light and Donkey DicksWhat do donkeys have to do with love, light and spirituality? Are you compartmentalizing you life and being one kind of person at work, and another in your personal life? You can’t spend 30 minutes on the yoga mat meditating and then spend the rest of the day being a dick to everyone drinking spiritual …
- E323 Ask And It Shall Be Given to You with Ashley PitzerOften answers from the universe come after we have asked ourselves specific questions. The answers may come quickly, or may take some time. In this episode I talk again with one of my favorite people, Ashley Pitzer about how she uses this process in her life and in her creative process as a writer. In …
Continue reading “E323 Ask And It Shall Be Given to You with Ashley Pitzer”
- Ep-14 Signs, Signs, Everywhere There Are SignsHow do you know when the universe is speaking to you, or is it just monkey chatter or what you want to tell yourself? There are signs all around you when you tune and place attention on it. In this episode we share some experiences we have both had with following signs, so you can …
Continue reading “Ep-14 Signs, Signs, Everywhere There Are Signs”
- Enjoying the Little Things in LifeHow often to do you stop to enjoy the little things in life? Watching the squirrels and gnats. Appreciating the small wins and simple things you can be grateful for. Or are you the kind of person that is only looking for the big things and ignoring or under appreciating the beauty that is right …
- EP-13 The Power of WordsYou already understand the power of silence, but there is also power in the words we think, say, and listen to. In this episode we share some words to avoid and how to start using better words to co-create your reality. Your words have power and when you start becoming aware and change the words …