Edutainer | Consigliere | Executive Career Coach | Media Producer
I help revolutionary professionals and executives kick ass in their career without conforming, or selling your soul to the devil.
When you learn how to be uniquely you, lead with your intuition, develop neural influence skills, and master your mindset, you unleash your confidence and true potential as a powerful leader who positively changes the world.
Traditional command and control, authoritarian leadership model is already dead, and you don’t have to be an asshole to be an effective leader. You can be a part of the revolution and the solution to the toxic corporate culture.
Schedule Your Call to Start Your Career Transformation!
Welcome to my home…page. Mi casa, es su casa!
Most people live a life of quiet desperation, going through life in a hypnotic trace. It’s seems like “Groundhog’s Day” and soon every day, week, month and year roll together and they wake up thinking “where the hell did the last 10 years of my life go?” and end up having a mid-life crisis.
There is a glass ceiling holding you back from getting what you want and you just don’t know how to smash through it to the other side.
In fact, the better you are technically at your job, the more you usually ignore the things that are really most important in your life, and if you do wake up sometimes it’s usually too little too late (e.g. losing your job, losing your relationships, physical and mental health issues).
Whether you believe it or not, I have seen this countless times with the executives I’ve worked with, and I’ve gone through the same challenges that I hope you will never have to deal with.
They live in constant fear and anxiety of what may happen (which usually never does), or “should” all over themselves, say horrible things to themself in their heads, and live a life of shoulda-woulda-coulda and play a victim that life is not fair, or let their circumstances dictate their level of well-being.
The fact that you are on this page means you either don’t buy that bullshit, or you are ready for a change. Congratulations, put up your hand because a big virtual high-five is coming your way across the crowded internet 🙂
- Maybe you’d like to feel more confident?
- Maybe you are tired of pretending to be someone else, when your authentic self is kicking and screaming to be let out to play.
- Maybe you’d like to feeling the crippling effect of fear and anxiety so you are actually living in peace?
- Maybe you’d like to control your emotions better, and learn how to manage the emotions from others?
- Maybe you’d just like to slow down and enjoy the present moment, like smelling the roses.
- Maybe you’d like to have better relationships personally and in your career?
I’m sure at least one of those stood out to you, and you’ve come to the right place to get help.
This website is dedicated to helping and serving you, my friend.
I’ve spent years writing, posting, producing podcasts and videos, training, and coaching people to have those things… and I’ve pulled it all together here as a one-stop-shop resource for Y-O-U.
The fact that you are still reading this page means something I said resonates with you.
So take a look around my home and neighborhood (this virtual one that is). Feel free to open doors and cupboards, look around and get to know me better, and you can even call out my name by clicking on the button “Schedule time with me” you will see, or send me an email using the Contact Form. Read the posts, watch the videos, and listen to the podcasts, where you could literally be entertained and educated for months or even years.
You’ll notice this webpage is simple. It’s that way on purpose… in fact you will come to learn there is a reason and intention for most everything I do (as crazy as I may sometimes sound). Complex usually causes confusion and frustration, and who needs that. Simple and practical is always the best choice.
I use a proprietary approach melding psychology, science, mindfulness & music to create a cutting-edge, holistic, & provocative approach to change your beliefs and identity. I use a proprietary approach to learning that helps you learn faster and remember more.
Intuitive Leadership: Identify and manage emotions in yourself and others, so conversations don’t become difficult and you develop stronger, deeper relationships. Make quicker, better decisions and get out of your head.
Neural Influence: Learn how to use tools from psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and the principles of influence that get people to listen and take action, while strengthening relationships.
Mind Mastery: Practical skills and habits that become second nature, so you master your mind, know exactly what to say and do in any situation… and you have the strength to push yourself up when you get pushed down and an elephant sits on your back. You re-program both your conscious and sub-conscious mind that changes your beliefs and identify.
MultiSensory Learning: MultiSensory LearningTM is a proprietary learning method I developed that activates more senses in the learning process, and accesses the power of the subconscious brain, helping you learn quicker and retain more information. It uses the science behind learning and brain processing, and how to practically use tools to go from 10% retention to almost 70% retention.
What you DO is not nearly as important as how you are BEing. You have to BE different, DO things differently, and then you can HAVE what you want. Wishing, hoping, and praying for things to change just doesn’t work.
After all, “the doing is only as good as the being doing the doing.” – Jim Fortin.
When you use the tools I share, and listen to my voice, you quit getting stuck in your head, going down rabbit holes, worrying about swatting mosquitos, or staying stuck in your head. Instead you transform yourself and the world around you magically changes.
Trying to control and change others is a broken strategy that just doesn’t work. It’s like beating your head against the wall. It will leave you bruised and bleeding with a pounding headache.
Keep scrolling to find my latest posts and podcasts, and you can also join my VIP Lounge where I will communicate directly with you. And since it’s free, so you’ve got nothing to lose, but you will get treated like the very important person (VIP) I know you are.
I’m not hear to brag about myself, I’m here to serve you, and here’s what some others are saying about how I help:
- “Jason is a remarkable guy! He is one of the top trainers and coaches in the business today.” – Brian Tracy
- “I have used many coaches and mentors over the years. The ideas and value I received in one call with Jason, was worth more than all of the other coaches and mentors I have used combined.” – AJ MacQuarrie
- “Jason is a Jedi master!” – Jerome Wade
I’ve spent most of my career as an executive and thought leader in internal audit, risk management, ethics, compliance, GRC, etc… and while I still serve people in those areas (check out my LinkedIn Profile and courses on cRisk Academy) or Contact Me if you need help in those areas… what people really need help with usually has nothing to do with the technical part of their job.
- Assumptions in Your DecisionsDo you ever make assumptions when you make decisions?Whether you realize it or not, you make lots of assumptions and those assumptions hurt you and hurt your relationships. In this episode we discuss how sometimes having the awkward or uncomfortable discussions, giving people an option to serve and work through things with you, and having … Read more
- E342 Be Impeccable With Your WordDo you know what it means to be impeccable?It may not mean what you think it means, so check out this episode as I discuss one of “The Four Agreements” from Don Miguel Ruiz’s book. Whether you realize it or not, your words and the words of others are spells being cast all the time. … Read more
- Ep-33 Leave it Alone So it Can HealHave you ever cut yourself or gotten a scratch? Did you have to heal it, or did your body do it for you? Yes, we have to do our part but then our body and the universe make up the difference by doing what they do. Learn how this applies to physical, emotional, and spiritual … Read more
- E341 Racoons, Elephants, Honey Pie and Ob-La-DiThe best selling album of the 1960s is the #Beatles White Album. It’s been on my mind recently… in fact I have been listening to it incessantly every morning, which means it’s time to talk about it on the #podcast. You are already familiar with some of the more popular songs on the album like: … Read more
- Ep-32 Sound, Frequency and Vibration“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”― Nikola Tesla. You can also think in terms of sound, frequency, vibration and magnetism… which is our discussion this week. What is the difference between sound, frequency and vibration? What are some practical ways to use them? … Read more
- Why Suffer TwiceWhen we make assumptions, we usually suffer twice… and the suffering in anticipation, anxiety, or fear of what may happen is usually much worse than the event itself. In this episode we discuss getting rid of assumptions so you can get on with your life.
- E340 Lonely People“Are you lonely tonight?” #Elvis, or do you ever feel lonely?This episode is for all the lonely people, which really means everyone, since we all feel lonely at times. We discuss the band America and their song “Lonely People” and provide some tips to help get anyone out of that lonely feeling and back to … Read more
- Ep-31 How to Manifest What You WantAre you manifesting the things you want in life? In this episode we discuss how to get what you want, and how manifestation is tied to your spiritual growth. LIKED THE PODCAST?If you’re the kind of person who likes to help others, then share this with your friends and family. If you found value, they … Read more
- Forgiving Is Really for YOUDo you feel weighed down because you haven’t forgiven someone? Are you holding a grudge because of something someone else did to you? Have you actually forgiven yourself? In this episode we talk about forgiving yourself and others so you can get back to a place of self and lighten burdens you may still be … Read more
- E339 Is Your Ego Getting in the Way?Think you aren’t letting your ego get in the way of your success? Think again. … One of the biggest blind spots and challenges you have is your ego… and it makes your job and life much more difficult than it needs to be. LIKED THE PODCAST?If you’re the kind of person who likes to … Read more