Edutainer | Executive Coach | Media Producer
I help revolutionary professionals and executives kick ass in their career without conforming, or selling your soul to the devil.
Most leadership books and courses are a big waste of time and money. They actually hurt you more than they help, since they focus on external power or make you conform and fit the corporate mold. Successful leaders know it’s all about confidence, authentic, internal power. You are already technically competent and just may need a little polishing on your communication and relationship skills.
When you learn how to be uniquely you, lead with your intuition, develop neural influence skills, and master your mindset, you unleash your confidence and true potential as a powerful leader who positively changes the world.
Traditional command and control, authoritarian leadership model is already dead, and you don’t have to be an Asshole to be an effective leader. You can be a part of the revolution and the solution to the toxic corporate culture.
Schedule Your Call to Start Your Career Transformation!
Welcome to my home…page. Mi casa, es su casa!
Most people live a life of quiet desperation, going through life in a hypnotic trace. It’s seems like “Groundhog’s Day” and soon every day, week, month and year roll together and they wake up thinking “where the hell did the last 10 years of my life go?” and end up having a mid-life crisis.
There is a glass ceiling holding you back from getting what you want and you just don’t know how to smash through it to the other side.
In fact, the better you are technically at your job, the more you usually ignore the things that are really most important in your life, and if you do wake up sometimes it’s usually too little too late (e.g. losing your job, losing your relationships, physical and mental health issues).
Whether you believe it or not, I have seen this countless times with the executives I’ve worked with, and I’ve gone through the same challenges that I hope you will never have to deal with.
They live in constant fear and anxiety of what may happen (which usually never does), or “should” all over themselves, say horrible things to themself in their heads, and live a life of shoulda-woulda-coulda and play a victim that life is not fair, or let their circumstances dictate their level of well-being.
The fact that you are on this page means you either don’t buy that bullshit, or you are ready for a change. Congratulations, put up your hand because a big virtual high-five is coming your way across the crowded internet 🙂
- Maybe you’d like to feel more confident?
- Maybe you are tired of pretending to be someone else, when your authentic self is kicking and screaming to be let out to play.
- Maybe you’d like to feeling the crippling effect of fear and anxiety so you are actually living in peace?
- Maybe you’d like to control your emotions better, and learn how to manage the emotions from others?
- Maybe you’d just like to slow down and enjoy the present moment, like smelling the roses.
- Maybe you’d like to have better relationships personally and in your career?
I’m sure at least one of those stood out to you, and you’ve come to the right place to get help.
This website is dedicated to helping and serving you, my friend.
I’ve spent years writing, posting, producing podcasts and videos, training, and coaching people to have those things… and I’ve pulled it all together here as a one-stop-shop resource for Y-O-U.
The fact that you are still reading this page means something I said resonates with you.
So take a look around my home and neighborhood (this virtual one that is). Feel free to open doors and cupboards, look around and get to know me better, and you can even call out my name by clicking on the button “Schedule time with me” you will see, or send me an email using the Contact Form. Read the posts, watch the videos, and listen to the podcasts, where you could literally be entertained and educated for months or even years.
You’ll notice this webpage is simple. It’s that way on purpose… in fact you will come to learn there is a reason and intention for most everything I do (as crazy as I may sometimes sound). Complex usually causes confusion and frustration, and who needs that. Simple and practical is always the best choice.
I use a proprietary approach melding psychology, science, mindfulness & music to create a cutting-edge, holistic, & provocative approach to change your beliefs and identity. I use a proprietary approach to learning that helps you learn faster and remember more.
Intuitive Leadership: Identify and manage emotions in yourself and others, so conversations don’t become difficult and you develop stronger, deeper relationships. Make quicker, better decisions and get out of your head.
Neural Influence: Learn how to use tools from psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and the principles of influence that get people to listen and take action, while strengthening relationships.
Mind Mastery: Practical skills and habits that become second nature, so you master your mind, know exactly what to say and do in any situation… and you have the strength to push yourself up when you get pushed down and an elephant sits on your back. You re-program both your conscious and sub-conscious mind that changes your beliefs and identify.
MultiSensory Learning: MultiSensory LearningTM is a proprietary learning method I developed that activates more senses in the learning process, and accesses the power of the subconscious brain, helping you learn quicker and retain more information. It uses the science behind learning and brain processing, and how to practically use tools to go from 10% retention to almost 70% retention.
What you DO is not nearly as important as how you are BEing. You have to BE different, DO things differently, and then you can HAVE what you want. Wishing, hoping, and praying for things to change just doesn’t work.
After all, “the doing is only as good as the being doing the doing.” – Jim Fortin.
When you use the tools I share, and listen to my voice, you quit getting stuck in your head, going down rabbit holes, worrying about swatting mosquitos, or staying stuck in your head. Instead you transform yourself and the world around you magically changes.
Trying to control and change others is a broken strategy that just doesn’t work. It’s like beating your head against the wall. It will leave you bruised and bleeding with a pounding headache.
Keep scrolling to find my latest posts and podcasts, and you can also join my VIP Lounge where I will communicate directly with you. And since it’s free, so you’ve got nothing to lose, but you will get treated like the very important person (VIP) I know you are.
I’m not hear to brag about myself, I’m here to serve you, and here’s what some others are saying about how I help:
- “Jason is a remarkable guy! He is one of the top trainers and coaches in the business today.” – Brian Tracy
- “I have used many coaches and mentors over the years. The ideas and value I received in one call with Jason, was worth more than all of the other coaches and mentors I have used combined.” – AJ MacQuarrie
- “Jason is a Jedi master!” – Jerome Wade
I’ve spent most of my career as an executive and thought leader in internal audit, risk management, ethics, compliance, GRC, etc… and while I still serve people in those areas (check out my LinkedIn Profile and courses on cRisk Academy) or Contact Me if you need help in those areas… what people really need help with usually has nothing to do with the technical part of their job.
- E299 It Comes Down to Fixing Us Through Life Mastery with Sherry FernandezWe are designed for and motivated to seek happiness. However, to be motivated but not trained can be frustrating. Success comes from learning, practice, and sharing with planning, habits and discipline. It’s also about balancing eight different areas of your life. When you are out of balance, you typically don’t have the success you desire. …
- Expanding Your Consciousness with TravelBelieve it or not there is actually an entire world out there! For a lot of people the only world they know is just their neighborhood.Today Kathy and Jason are here to share some stories of their travels around the world, and to share the benefits that travel can have for other people.So where have …
- E298 Escaping the Prison of Myself with Diane GudmundsonEver feel like you are on a hamster wheel or stuck in your life? You’ve done what everyone expects, but just still don’t seem satisfied? Maybe you feel like you’ve created your own prison cell and don’t know how to get out? We’ve all been there. Whether you believe it or not, your life is …
- Going with the Flow of SynchronicityEver hear the saying “things happen for a reason”? Well today we’re going to be talking all about that! Sometimes life gives you lemonade, simply because you’re supposed to end up with lemonade! Life can be confusing and tough to navigate at times, and when these moments have you upset, just remember that in the …
- E297 It’s Time for a New Life with Jennifer WatersWhat do you do when everything is going along as planned, and then a shift pulls the rug out from under you? What if your whole identity of who you are changes in the blink of an eye? You kids are adults and no longer need Mom. Your marriage ends and you are no longer …
- E296 Being Yourself with Brad MillerHave you ever asked yourself “what do I have to do to fit in?” As one of the kids who was always picked last on the play ground, someone who was always a little different or quirky, I totally have. In this #jammingwithjason #podcast episode I talk with my friend Brad Miller, who had some …
- When I was a wee little ladWhen I was a wee little lad, my mother made me take piano lessons from one of her friends, and I hated it. I thought playing the piano was for girls, so after me bitching, moaning and not practicing regularly after a few months, she let me quit. I regret that to this day. When …
- E295 All is Well! All is Well!Ever feel like you are living a country music song? You know, your dog dies, your partner leaves you, your truck breaks down, you get fired, and it goes on and on. Sometimes life just sends you challenge after challenge and it can lower your frequency and emotions. I understand. Been there, done that. Want …
- Get Your Message Out There with Laurie-Ann MurabitoWe have Laurie-Ann Murabito with us to discuss the world of public speaking!Laurie-Ann shares with us some helpful tips to get started as a speaker, along with some various pitfalls and their solutions when delivering your message. Reach out to Laurie-Ann at https://www.speakandstandout.com/ and listen to her podcast: Speak and Stand Out with Laurie-Ann at: …
- E294 Spiritual Surrender and Time to Say Goodbye with Marty StanleyWhat if “why not?” became your new mantra?What could you accomplish or manifest in your life?What if the best part of your life is your 60s? I’m excited to share this follow up episode, with one of my favorite people in the whole world, my friend Marty Stanley. Marty is an amazing woman who had …