Rock Star – Internal Audit, Risk Management and Compliance
Executive Coach | Trainer | Speaker | Podcast Host
Helping Chief Audit Executives (CAE) and professionals with
technical & soft-skills training and coaching
to navigate the world of audit, risk and compliance.
Working with Jason Mefford
I’ve seen both sides of the corporate fence & have been in your shoes. I have academic training, practical experience, with TLAs after my name.
I use psychology, science, mindfulness & music to create a contemporary, holistic, & provocative approach (cutting through the BS) helping you save time & money. You quit going down rabbit holes or worrying about swatting mosquitos.
How I help?
* Custom Training Solutions: custom designed courses and packages, in-person, on-demand, & virtual options to meet your schedule, needs & budget. Have training budget, but can’t get travel budget? We’ve got solutions.
* Executive Coaching: feel alone, or a little over your head & wish you had someone to bounce ideas off & help you navigate the landmines in the corporate world?
* Professional Speaker: engaging, entertaining, expert professional speaker or MC for your conference, company or team meetings.
* Facilitation: facilitator for your executive retreat, team meeting, risk assessment, etc…
* Frameworks and Models: get access to frameworks, models & tools to help save you time and frustration.
If I’m not the best fit, I will give you resources or refer you.
BTW, when I’m not helping other people, you’ll find me: playing the guitar, hiking, reading, listening to music, watching movies, traveling, learning cool stuff, or writing.[/text_block]
Schedule an Appointment
Steps to Working with Jason
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Determine what you would most like to achieve
- Schedule a 15 minute call so we get to know each other
- Determine if I am the best to help, or refer you to the right person
- Schedule a coaching session
- Roll up your sleeves and get to work
As Seen On:
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Jamming with Jason E54: Networking is for Sales People
March 17, 2020
#Internalaudit professionals don’t need to networking, they need community.
In this #jammingwithj […]
CAE Briefing E42: 2020-03-15
March 15, 2020
In this week’s video https://youtu.be/bHRAbFxHYmE I talk about something I’ve been avoiding … coro […]
Fire & Earth Podcast E66: Sensory Visualization
March 12, 2020
In this #fireandearthpodcast episode we dig into how using more of our senses when visualizing can m […]
Jamming with Jason E53: Resolving Conflicts at Work with Ken Cloke
March 10, 2020
Conflict seems like a dirty word, one most people want to avoid. Unfortunately it is a part of every […]
CAE Briefing E41: 2020-03-08
March 8, 2020
My team is wrapping up our work on the 2020 CAE Survey so you will see those results LATER THIS WEEK […]