If you are like most internal auditors, you’ve probably experience some of these challenges in your career:
- You feel ignored by management and don’t believe they think you are adding value.
- Your department has difficulty getting the resources it needs and it being downgraded.
- You spend most of your time stuck in the weeds, wishing you could perform higher value engagements that other appreciate, but aren’t sure that you have the knowledge or skills.
- Management says you don’t really understand their business.
- You are being held back in your career, and earning potential … because you don’t have a certification.
- You are on the certification path, but have failed exams multiple times and feel like you will never get certified.
If you are feeling any of these, you are not alone, but it still hurts to hear and go through these experiences. It often leads to feeling:
- Left out
- Not valued
- Not smart enough
- Not good enough
- Stuck in your career
If you are resonating with this, you have an opportunity through risk-based internal auditing to:
- Better align your efforts with management
- Better coordinate with others in your organization
- Become more proactive and less historical
- Become seen as a trusted advisor
- Become certified and qualify for promotions and increased earning potential
and that results in feeling:
We’ve been talking about risk-based internal auditing for over 20 years, but I find people tend to fall into one of three categories:
- Are not doing risk-based internal audit
- Think they are doing risk-based internal audit, but are not
- Want to improve their risk-based internal audit approach
The sad reality … many think they are doing it, but are not.
If you fall into one of the last two categories, I have some very exciting news.
I am pleased to announce the Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA) course is now open for registration, a course that help you learn the knowledge and skills to take advantage of those opportunities.
In this course you will learn the concepts and process behind using a practical risk-based internal audit approach that you can start applying today. You receive the step-by-step process for how you can implement a risk-based internal audit approach at your organization using the Risk-Based Internal Audit Model™.
You also learn the principles of risk management concepts behind the COSO, ISO, and OCEG models, so you can translate and have an intelligent conversation with management about risk.
Steps you can start taking today, to make your audit approach more risk-based … and earn the trust and support of management and your board of directors.
You also receive these FREE bonuses when you register:
- Demonstrating Your Value to Management – Bonus Module ($1,000 value)
- Templates and downloads you can tailor to use in your organization ($2,000+ value)
- Certification preparation materials you need to pass the exam ($1,000 value)
- Certification exam included as part of the course for free ($250 value)
- Receive the Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA) professional designation when you pass the exam at the end of the course.
- Use your cRBIA designation on LinkedIn and your resume / CV for life.
- No travel necessary ($2,000+ savings)
The Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA) course is an investment of $2,499. That is a tremendous savings on a course valued at over $6,000.
If you are the type of person who wants to develop or improve your risk-based internal audit approach, this course if for you.