Are you a little confused about GRC? It seems like lots of people are talking about it, but what is GRC really and how does it help your organization?
You may be asking yourself some of these questions:
- We already have governance, risk management, and compliance functions in our organization, so what’s new about GRC?
- Do we need to spend a large amount of money to get started?
- If we implement a GRC technology tool, does that mean we have GRC?
- How do we get started integrating GRC at our organization?
- What does it take to develop a GRC strategy / road map, so we know where we are going?
You are not alone. There is confusion in the marketplace about GRC and how to get started.
The good new is, there are answers to these questions.
But don’t take my word for it. Here’s what others who have attended the course say:
“The professional interactions among, and exchange of information between participants was so valuable. The program information is invaluable in helping me share and implement GRC capability concepts.” – Stella Acosta, Motor Car Parts of America
“This training provided me with information that helps me see the bigger picture. It will be valuable in both the performance of my job, but also in building on my professional skills. I plan to share the GRC model with my team and use it when approaching new projects. I actually feel confident that I could set up a new GRC program at a company using my current experience and this model.” – Stuart McNeill, Oil States International
“In addition to being such an enjoyable and great experience itself, the training provided me with a variety of new tools and ideas how to manage and promote GRC and ethics in our organization. Although I had been working with similar kind of topics for more than 10 years before the training, the new way how to combine, present and explain GRC to different organizations and in different contexts really supported my work.” – Jyri Wesanko, TeliaSonera Group
Is This Trainings is Right for You?
- Are you new to a GRC role at your organization?
- Do you need to develop a GRC strategy or road map?
- Would you like to break down silos in your organization?
- Do you need some guidance on how to implement GRC?
- Would you like to network with others who are implementing integrated GRC and learn from them?
- Are you interested in adding the top GRC certification in the world to your resume?
- Would you like some practical tools, you can apply at your organization, the day you return from training?
If you answered YES, to any of those questions, this training is for you.
Whether you are just starting, or are a veteran and want to improve your GRC capability, this training was developed for you.
Online Option Available
This course is specifically designed to help pass the GRC Professional certification exam, but is also a great way to learn the basics of GRC and how to implement the OCEG GRC Capability Model.
“The GRC Professional course is great!! It was a very effective and convenient way for me to learn the basic concepts of GRC, and prepare for the GRC Professional exam. I passed the exam on my first attempt.” – Michelle Clark, Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
#GRC, #GRCcapability, #OCEG, #GRCstrategy, #GRCroadmap