If you are a professional working the area of governance, risk management, compliance, internal audit, or any other function that is an integral part of a GRC capability, you owe it to yourself to get personally certified as a GRC Professional. It is actually much easier to get certified than you might expect.
OCEG, the non-profit think tank that started the GRC movement and has the only publicly vetted framework for GRC, has developed an individual certification program for professionals just like you to prove their knowledge of GRC. Become a part of this global network of more than 40,000 GRC professionals.
Individual certification benefits include:
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Become a sought after expert in GRC and gain an advantage in the competitive job market
- Increase your potential earnings
- Become a recognized GRC Professional
You can learn more about the GRC Professional certification process by watching the following free recorded webinar. Watch the video.
You can also download a free tips document for successfully passing the GRC Professional certification exam. Get the free tips document.
Get a head start on your CPE credits for next year with one of the GRC seminars listed below. These trainings are the best way to prepare yourself to successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam, but are also beneficial to understand the OCEG GRC Capability Model whether you are new to GRC or a seasoned veteran.
You can also take a look at the OCEG events page for a list of all 2015 training opportunities. OCEG event page.
OCEG works with training partners around the world to provide several great GRC training options to help whether you are new to GRC, need a little extra help getting your efforts going, or are a veteran in GRC.
OCEG training partners are the only organizations authorized to provide OCEG approved GRC courses, using OCEG intellectual property. They are your best option for receiving live GRC training, based on the OCEG GRC Capability Model and materials. More details about the each training course in included at the bottom of this e-mail.
OCEG GRC seminars provide participants with valuable knowledge and practical tools for developing, managing and auditing an organization’s GRC capability. In addition to the valuable CPE, these courses prepare individuals to personally become certified as a GRC Professional and GRC Auditor.
In the GRC Professional & Fundamental seminars you will learn:
- Practical tools and examples you can use in your organization to explain GRC concepts
- The most widely accepted GRC Capability Model in the world used by more than 40,000 individuals in the GRC space
- What you need to know to successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam and become certified by the most respected GRC organization in the world
- How to effectively design and enhance GRC activities across your organization
In the GRC Auditor seminar you will learn:
- How to audit the GRC capability of your organization.
- How an organization can receive an external certification on their GRC capability through OCEG
- How to gain your designation as a certified GRC Auditor
OCEG training partners are offering the following public GRC Fundamentals or Professional courses in the next few months of 2015. You can register for any of these upcoming sessions by clicking on the links.
- GRC Fundamentals: 2-4 February 2015 – Den Bosch, NL
- GRC Professional: 16-20 February 2015 – Bogota, COL – Spanish
- GRC Professional: 3-5 March 2015 – Los Angeles, US
- GRC Fundamentals: 10-12 March 2015 – London, UK
- GRC Professional: 16-20 March 2015 – Mexico City, MX – Spanish
- GRC Fundamentals: 14-16 April 2015 – Dubai, UAE
- GRC Professional: 11-15 May 2015 – Medellin, COL – Spanish
- GRC Professional: 16-18 June 2015 – New York, US
If you are interested in becoming certified as a GRC Auditor, then you will want to take advantage of one of the live GRC Auditor courses that meets the education requirement to become a GRCA. These three sessions are conveniently included as the last part of a three-day GRC training session that starts with the two-and-a-half day GRC Professional. This way you can attend two valuable GRC trainings in a three-day format, saving travel costs.
- GRC Auditor: 5 March 2015 – Los Angeles, US
- GRC Auditor: 18 June 2015 – New York, US
- GRC Auditor: 15 October 2015 – Dallas, US
You can register for any of the upcoming GRC training sessions by clicking on the links above.
For the complete listing of upcoming OCEG training opportunities, please visit: www.oceg.org/events/