I’m going to let you in on a little secret in case you haven’t heard this yet.
I am working with cRisk Academy to develop a Certified Chief Audit Executive (cCAE) certification course, a step-by-step course on exactly what it takes to be a successful CAE.
Who the Certified Chief Audit Executive (cCAE) course is for:
- Individuals who want to become a CAE, and know having this certification on their resume will make it easier to get that job and earn more money.
- Individuals new to the role of a CAE, who want a step-by-step outline of how to run a successful internal audit group.
- Seasoned CAEs who want access to all of the resource other successful CAEs are using, are in the CAE role at a new organization, or are looking to move to another organization and want the extra this certification to separate them from others who are interviewing.
Why You Should Consider Joining the Certified Chief Audit Executive (cCAE) course:
- Step-by-step how to set up and run a successful internal audit group
- Add an internationally recognized professional certification to your resume that separates you from the competition and helps you earn more money
- Downloads, resources, and tools worth over $5,000
- Content developed by individuals who have been CAEs and have spent years training other CAEs.
When you register as an early adopter, you get access to the content as it becomes available over the next two to three months, and will also be invited to special live calls with me to go deeper into the topics (a BONUS you can get now that others won’t have access to later).
And to be completely honest with you, as I am putting together and loading material into the course, this is the most comprehensive guide for exactly how to be a successful CAE.
There is nothing else like it!
But don’t take my word for it, that’s what I’m hearing from people who’ve already registered.
And, you also get a significant savings on your investment when you register NOW!
The choice is up to you, but the longer your wait… the higher the investment will be. How much longer will you wait
Successful CAE know it’s more about the “E” in CAE than the “A.”
You already have the audit background, but do you have the executive presence, confidence, and all of the tools and best practices to be successful?
You get both of those in the cCAE certification self-study course… and you get a professional certificate that separates you from others and proves to others you know what you are doing.
And, how much easier will it be for you when you have that??